Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Site Established for Sharing of RT Syllabi

After posting today's RT Blog post on ATRAnet, Elizabeth Hall Weybright, M.S., CTRS, responded with a generous offer to furnish a site to share syllabi. I sure hope folks take advantage. Her message follows:

Dr. Austin,
I'd be happy to set up a google collection or file as a place to hold these syllabi. I'm still getting used to google documents, so hopefully this works. I've added one syllabus already. It's probably not the most ideal solution, but it could be a good start. Here is the link to the folder. Anyone with this link will be able to add/edit/remove from this folder and the link is open to the public.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?
id=0B3dC0Sv6X7OlMDhmN2
MyNTEtM2EzZi00ODliLTg1NzQtNzQyYzI0MDc3MGZj&hl=en

Elizabeth

(p.s. I've had to divide up the address into 3 parts because it wouldn't fit on the post otherwise.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home