Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

South Florida Conference Reminder

From the ATRAnet Listserv comes this reminder from Allyson Dedic, CTRS:

Just a reminder that the conference is quickly approaching!! The dates again are May 18-20, 2011 at the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

The cost is ONLY $100 for ALL 3 DAYS and discounted rates for students!

You can receive up to 18 hours of education!!

There will be a networking social and vendor exhibit with great food, lots of prizes, and wonderful company May 19, 2011!

Feel free to call or email me with any questions!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax
adedic@WHITEHALLBOCA.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home