Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pre-registration Date Estended for FL Conference

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS, comes this announcemet:

Just like the government, we are extending dates!! Due to MANY requests, we will extend the early registration deadline ONE WEEK. All registrations MUST be postmarked BY APRIL 22, 2011.

Again, the conference is 3 days in Ft. Lauderdale, FL May 18-20, 2011 for $100. Hotel rooms are quickly going, so if you are planning on staying at the Embassy Suites, make your reservations SOON!

Visit www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html for more details! It is going to be a fantastic event!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax
_______________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home