Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to Post to Syllabus Clearinghouse

From Elizabeth Hall Weybright MS, CTRS, via the ATRAnet Listserv comes the following message on how to post syllabi on the syllabus clearinghouse:

After reading Dr. Austin's comment about a syllabus clearinghouse, I created a google document collection where we could upload and download syllabi. While I don't think this is an ideal solution, it might be a start. Please note that anyone with this link will be able to add/edit/remove documents from this folder (although I don't think these documents are 'searchable' in google), so a pdf version might be preferable. If there are suggestions for better ways to share syllabi in a more secured manner, I'd be happy to hear them.

If you click on the link below, there are instructions for uploading documents to the site. I would also be willing to upload documents for you if you prefer.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?
id=0B3dC0Sv6X7OlMDhmN2MyNTEtM2EzZi00ODliLTg1NzQtNzQy
YzI0MDc3MGZj&hl=en

Have a good weekend,
Elizabeth

p.s. The web address is so long that I've had to break it into 3 parts.DRA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home