Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 25, 2011

IU's McCormick & Van Puymbroeck Promoted

I am pleased to report that Bryan McCormick has been promoted to (full) Professor and Marieke Van Puymbroeck has been promoted to Associate Professor (with tenure) at Indiana University Bloomington. IU is indeed fortunate to have such fine RT faculty! Congratulations Bryan and Marieke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home