Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ATRA "Replay" of Webinars

From Jean Folkerth via the ATRAnet:

Did you know about the "Replay" option for the webinars?

We know that many of you are busy at the time the webinar is originally offered. So ATRA has created a flexible option for you. If you sign up for the webinar but can't take it at the time offered, for two weeks you can listen to it when it is convenient for you. This is the "replay" option.

So, don't let the time keep you from signing up, sign up and listen to it when it is good for you.

Also, remember all you need is a computer with internet access to participate in the webinars. Or if you want to simply follow the handout, you need a phone line. Which ever works for you.

Sign up now!

For more information contact the ATRA office or Jean Folkerth jfolkerth@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home