Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 09, 2012

ATRA Webinars Reminder on EBP

From Dr. Jean Folkerth, CTRS:

Just a reminder that the first webinars for 2012 are fast approaching. These webinars will be on Evidence Based Practice. We are very lucky to have as speakers Drs. Gretchen Snethen, Ellen Broach and Norma Stumbo. If you are thinking about ensuring that all your programs are evidence based then this is the webinar series for you. Dr. Snethen will be speaking on what evidence based practice is and how to integrate it into your current practice, Dr. Broach will be speaking on the benefits of Aquatic Therapy and Dr. Stumbo will be speaking on Community Integration and its value in practice. It should be an excellent series. So, go to the ATRA website and sign up now!

Questions?
Contact: Dr. Jean Folkerth, CTRS
jfolkerth@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home