Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Don't Forget ATRA Midyear

From Mike Sutherland ATRA Board Member regarding the ATRA Midyear titled "Taking Charge of Your Profession."

The 2012 Mid-Year Forum on Public Policy will be held Sunday, February 26th through Tuesday, February 28th. Reduced lodging rates have been secured at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland: $119 single/double; $139 triple; $159 quad (+ applicable state and local taxes, currently 15.5%). Call (800) 325-3535 or click to make reservations. The special rate for the American Therapeutic Recreation Association is valid through January 27, 2012.

Mike also stated that ATRA will be looking to recognize the school with the most students at the Midyear Forum. How is your school going to rate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home