Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Reminder on ATRA EBP Webinar

From Jean Folkerth, Re.D., CTRS, via the ATRAnet Listserv:

Just a reminder that the first in the Evidence Based Practice will be presented this Wednesday at 1:00 EST. If your New Year's resolution is to implement this where you practice, this webinar is for you!!!

Also next week we will present our first webinar in the Behavioral Health series. We are offering 2 Behavioral Health series this year. This first presentation will be from Dr. Laura Flashman. We were able to get Dr. Flashman with the recommendation of Debbie Robinson. She said "Laura Flashman, Ph.D. of Dartmouth just did a grand rounds here on Unawareness of Illness in Schizophrenia that was quite good." We are pleased to offer you this speaker and hope you will take the opportunity to gain this important information.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Hope to see you on the webinars!

Jean Folkerth, Re.D., CTRS
ATRA Academy Webinar Coordinator
jfolkerth@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home