Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Job Openings in New England

From Sharon Nichols via the ATRAnet Listserv comes this announcement:

Genesis Health Corporation has job opening in New England! Genesis is a progressive organization that values RTs in skilled services - short stay rehab and in dementia care. We have opportunities for program directors on specialty care units for dementia and positions for CTRS to work as Directors and Assistant Directors in specialty short stay programs. We have openings in Maine, MA, CT, and in other locations are opening up. Please contact me if you know anyone who is interested in working in NE. Sharon Nichols

Sharon.Nichols@Genesishcc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home