Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

RT Postion in Hawaii

From Jessica Peters via the ATRA Facebook page:

JOB OPENING in Hawaii!!
Recreation Therapist as a DoD Contractor through CasePro, Inc.
Working with Naval Health Clinic Hawaii, serving active duty Marines and Sailors who are Wounded Warriors.

I have been working at this position the past 2 years, but am relocating back to the mainland! Amazing job and salary is fantastic!

Treatment groups consist of: Daily Physical Training(adaptive exercise), Small Groups(cognitive games, pilates, bike rides, boogie boarding), and Special Events(monthly surfing event, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, spearfishing)

Contracting company asked me to help them in recruiting since they have no experience with Recreation Therapists...I was their first.

Questions---Let me know! I'd love to see a BYU Grad get this job!

To apply, go to CasePro's website and submit your resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home