Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, May 23, 2011

More on ATRAnet -- But Why No Greater Numbers?

I just posted a message on ATRAnet regarding a news release from Indiana University announcing that Bryan McCormick has been named the Chair of the Department of Park, Recreation, and Tourism at IU. When I did, I received a messaage stating there are now 258 individuals who subscribe to the ATRAnet listserve.

This figure is the highest I recall seeing in terms of the number on ATRAnet. But doesn't it seem to you that there should be more of us who take advantage of ATRAnet?

If you don't subscribe to ATRAnet, please do so. And please do tell your colleagues that they should subscribe to ATRAnet too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home