Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fixed Term Position at East Carolina

From Thom Skalko, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS via the ATRAnet Listserv:

East Carolina University has been awarded an RT fixed term position for the 2011-12 Academic Year. If you know of anyone interested, please contact me at skalkot@ecu.edu.

You will find the announcement attached. The focus for this position will be Recreational Therapy Education. ECU is looking for a qualified RT faculty who can meet NCTRC and State licensure criteria.

Please pass the work and contact me if you have any questions.

Thomas K. Skalko, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS
Professor
East Carolina University
College of Health and Human Performance
Belk 1409
Greenville, NC 27858-4353
252-328-0018

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home