Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

2011 RTI Conference Announced

RTI President Marieke Van Puymbroeck has announced the dates and location for the 2011 Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) Conference. The RTI 2111 conference will be held November 17 and 18 in Bloomington at the Bloomington Hospital.

RTI members, of course, should save these dates. The RTI Conference has traditionally been of high quality so RTs from adjoining states may also wish to attend since Bloomington is not a distant drive for many. For example, Bloomington is a 2 hour drive from Louisville and just over 2 hours from Cincinnati.

1 Comments:

Blogger XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Hi I was wondering if you could read my blog? I would truly appreciate it, thank you :) I'm glad to see we went to the same school, congratulations on you making it out! :) medschooldream.blogspot.com

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home