Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update on a Favorite Former Student

I received an unexpected call last week from Dr. Michael Crawford, CTRS. For those who don't know Michael, he is the RT Director for the University of Nebraska Medical Center that is located in Omaha.

I am really impressed by what Michael is doing in RT at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Among other things, Michael told me about the RT internship program that he has had for a number of years.

I am so glad that there are such high quality RT programs as the one that Michael runs and that our RT students have the opportunity to complete internships under such a fine professional as Michael in a top medical center.

There is much good news about our profession and I'm pleased to be able to share some of it in this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home