Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale Conference, May 18-20

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS, Director of Therapeutic Recreation at
Whitehall Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL, comes the following via the ATRAnet:

If you live out of state or know someone out of state who would like a brochure for the conference, please feel free to email me and I will send one out! Again, the conference is at the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale, FL May 18-20, 2011. The cost is $100 for all 3 days!!! You can earn up to 18 hours of CEU’s, meet other CTRS’s at the networking social or enjoy the vendor exhibit!!
_______________________________________________

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home