Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ATRAnet Post on Lessons Learned book

There was a nice announcement on my new book, Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners, posted on ATRAnet, ATRA's listserv.

I will try to post the announcement on the RT Blog tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I liked that post about your book.

Also:
Thanks for writing the book. It is much appreciated.

yours,
danny

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home