Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Descriptions of All 23 RTV Videos

Some have inquired about descriptions of the RTV videos. There is a page off the IU TR website to get a description of each of the 23 RTV videos. Go to the IU TR website and then click on Recreation Therapy Videos on the left side of the page. This will take you to a listing of all the RTV videos.

The address of the IU TR website is http://www.indiana.edu/~iutr/

You will not be able to access the videos via this page -- but you can read a brief description of each. I still plan to post information about the RTV videos on the RT Blog but thought having the listing might be helpful to RTV video users.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home