Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Thanks to IU Library for RTV Streaming!

This is to thank and acknowledge those at the Indiana University Library who are responsible for making the RTV videos available via streaming. Particularly to be thanked are Julie Bobay and Jennifer Laherty.

Julie Bobay is the Associate Dean for Collection Development and Digital Publishing for the IU Library. Jennifer Laherty is an IUScholarWorks Librarian with the IU Library.

IU is know for having one of the best university libraries and one of the best schools of library science. I'm very appreciative that the IU Library has been so supportive of TR at this time and over the years.

Thanks so much Julie and Jennifer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I'm so glad these videos are online.

I've seen a few of them in school at (Marshall University) and Indiana University, but I've not had the opportunity to watch all of them until now.

I'll remind people about your (Dr. Austin's) Blog and about these in my next e-newsletter.



Danny

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home