Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

More Messages Regarding the Streaming of the RTV Videos

Others are excited about the streaming of the RTV videos by the IU Library and heve taken the time to contact me. I've received messages from any number of RT friends including Nancy, Debbi, Mary Ann, Lin, Brad, Don, Deb,John, Pam,Ray,Robin,Sandy, Chuck,Charlie,Jerry, and Anne-Marie. And I've probably overlooked some names.It is great to hear from so many and to learn that they share my excitement about having the entire RTV video collection available to the world via streaming technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home