Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Thanks for Responses Regarding the Streaming of the RTV Videos

Today I have received email messages from a number of individuals who are excited about having the RTV Videos streamed. It was particularly good to hear from two former students and colleagues, Don Rogers and Deb Getz.

Don appeared in a number of the RTV Videos and Deb was my Project Coordinator for the RTV Project. Both made significant contributions to the RTV Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home