Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

ATRA History Project

George Patrick and I spent much of last Wednesday, May 24th, at the ATRA Office where we used the ATRA archives to research the history of ATRA. As usual, Ann Huston and her staff were wonderful hosts and George and I were able to get a great deal accomplished.

The aim of this work is to produce a 20 year ATRA history. The target date for this is sometime in 2007. Should you have any information that you believe should be included in the 20 year ATRA history, please sent it in to Ann Huston at the ATRA Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home