Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

RT Blog -- a means for discussion

I sincerely hope that the RT Blog will become a place for discussion by those with interest in the recreational therapy profession. Of course, it would be wonderful to have some of the "movers and shakers" from RT join in. It would be equally good to have practitioners and students react to my posts and express their views.

I look forward to hearing from all those with interest in RT. Please join in so we may have discussion of issues of concern to all of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Finding My Lonely Soul said...

I have to say, we use one of your texts in my class,and my profesosr said you were her professor at Indiana. I go to Lehman College in Bronx, NYC.
leah

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home