Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

IU & Iowa Among Best Buys in Universities

Indiana University (IU) and the University of Iowa are listed among 20 public universities from the USA, Canada, and the UK as "Best Buy" universities by the 2013 Fiske Guide.
The other Big 10 sister school listed in the top 20 is the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Special congratulation to IU and Iowa. Both have well regarded RT programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home