Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

RT Opening in Montana

From the ATRAnet Listserv from Beth Eastman, CTRS:


Please see new position at Montana State Hospital. I encourage you to please forward to all interested parties. I may be reached at 406-693-7145 if anyone should have questions regarding this position. You may also see the position posted at www.mt.gov

Health and Happiness,
Beth Eastman, CTRS

Rehabilitation Department Manager

Montana State Hospital

PO Box 300

Warm Springs, MT 59756

406-693-7145
eeastman@mt.gov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home