Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back Home Again in Indiana

Following a 2-week hiatus (trip on the Baltic Sea) the old Hoosier RT is back in Indiana. From the headings on my email, much has been going on in RT during the last couple of weeks. I'll plan to start making posts today on the RT Blog. It is good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home