Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today's Quote from Disability.gov


"You have to dream before your dreams can come true." Abdul Kalam

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a nice quote and I would like to share my favorite dream quote
"The Dream is not what you see in sleep dream is which does not let you sleep".
Abdul Kalam

3:29 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Tucker said...

Love the quote!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home