Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

RT Opening

From Christine Havach via the ATRAnet:

There is a job opening at my hospital, Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare which is a state psychiatric hospital. The position is for a CTRS in our maximum security forensic buidling where you will be working with two music therapists and have a case load of about 40 people split between the 3 of you. Please contact Veronica Lofton at 614-752-0333 ext 5450 to inquire.
Also, please be consistent about getting back/being available if you are interested.

If you have more detailed questions about the facility/position, please call or email Christine Havach at 216-965-5673 or Christine_Havach@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home