Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

RT Opening from Get Recreational Therapy Jobs

From Jacob Peebles at Get Recreational Therapy Jobs
http://www.getrecreationaltherapyjobs.com

I've just been contacted about an excellent Recreational Therapy
opportunity that needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY.

Here is a quick summary of the opening:

F/T Rec Therapist needed for a high volume 44-bed
sub-acute unit. Strong assessment and treatment
planning skills a must, and a preference for gardening,
art/advanced handcraft, healing arts and/or mu...

To learn more and apply, go here:

http://www.getrecreationaltherapyjobs.com/recreation-therapist-full-time-brooklyn-new-york-2800992.htm
**********

ACT NOW - this is a new position. The sooner you
apply, the better your chances are of getting the
job!

Is this job not in your area or not a good fit? Check
out other urgent positions here:

http://www.getrecreationaltherapyjobs.com/critical-need-recreational-therapy-jobs.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home