Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Position Opening

From Rebecca Odom comes this announcement:

Hello, my name is Rebecca Odom and I am a CTRS and the Recreation Director at Newburgh Healthcare, a privately owned long-term care facility in Newburgh, IN(outside of Evansville).We currently have a position open for the Assistand Director to Activities.This is a full time job, Monday - Friday. At this time we are fortunate to have a weekend Activity Assistant, however some weekends may be required on occasion. As it stands right now, we rarely work weekends or holidays.
Applicants must be a Certified Activity Director or have a BA in Recreation Therapy.
Please send a resume to:

Rebecca Odom, Recreation Director
Newburgh Healthcare
10466 Pollack Ave
Newburgh, IN 47630
(812) 853-2931
email: rodom@newburghhealthcare.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home