Recreational Therapy Social
You will be meeting a group of RT students who are in their Junior/Senior year(s) and curious about internships & employment.
What: Join fellow CTRS’s from the region, as well as future CTRS students from Indiana University, for a casual meet, greet and share!
Pizza and pop/soda/water will be provided.
When: Friday, December 9th, 2011 3:30pm-7pm
Come by, say ‘hi’, talk & go, or stay the whole time!
Where: Nick’s English Hut on Kirkwood
423 East Kirkwood Avenue Bloomington, IN 47408
Why: Experience and expertise can be shared to enhance the academic preparations of students in the Recreational Therapy field. Networking and collaborating with professionals in the field will help support them with the knowledge, confidence, ethics and standards from which they will base their professional work in the (near) future.
What to bring:
• • Information about your organization/facility
• • Experiences and “lessons learned” to share with students or other professionals
• • Questions for students or professionals
• • Opportunities for CTRS hours/volunteering/internship
• • Resources to share with students and professionals
*Please RSVP to Cara Gray, MS CTRS at
812-856-3683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday, December 5th at 5pm.