Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Call for Speakers for 2012 "Conference at Sea"

Allyson Dedic, CTRS, has issued a call for speakers via the ATRAnet Listserv:

CALL FOR SPEAKERS for the June 16-23rd "Conference at Sea" leaving out of Miami, FL going to Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Isla Roatan, and Belize. Conference details will be posted soon, but we wanted to get a head start on our speakers! Please complete as soon as possible if you are interested!

** Discounted conference fees for all speakers! **
_______________________________________________
Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
adedic@WHITEHALLBOCA.COM

(A speakers form was provided with Allyson's message, which I haven't included. But I'm pretty sure she'll be glad to send you one if you contact her.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home