Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, November 21, 2011

GT on Hourse Floor recorded on YouTube.com

GT Thompson, 5th District Representative from Pennsylvania, congratulated Professor John Shank, Ph.D., CTRS, on the House floor on his retirement from Temple. The congratulations may be seen on YouTube.com

Both John and Temple have made positive impacts on RT over many years. It is good to see such an acknowledgement made from the House floor and recorded on YouTube.

Thanks for all you have done for our profession, John, and happy retirement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home