Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

New Crafts Book by Old Colleague

I just saw an announcement in Charlie Dixon's Newsletter that Lois Keener has authored a new book titled Teaching Crafts: Written for Therapists and Activity Instructors. Lois was a colleague of mine back in the 1960s in the Recreation Therapy Department of Evansville State Hospital. Congratulations Lois!

1 Comments:

Blogger beckyjsanders said...

RT Blogger, Thank you for recognizing my name and for the commpliment. I'm retired and still working as an artist. I am currently living in Lkaewood Colorado in an interesting senior residence. Are you still working or retired? I would love to catch up and find out who you are?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home