Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mike Also Says ATRA Mid-Year was Great

Did you read his comment? Mike Sutherland said he agreed that this year's ATRA Mid-Year was great. It is nice to get such positive feedback about an RT professional meeting.

Here is hoping that there will be carry over to Indianapolis and that ATRA members will make this year's ATRA Annual Conference in Indy the best and biggest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home