Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

RT Asessment Instrument for Clients with Brain Injury

Danny Pettry, M.S., CTRS, sent this to the RT Blog for posting:

Congratulations to Ashley Christin, CTRS.

She just got a new job working with adults with brain injuries! Very pleased to hear this good news.

She hasn't started working yet because the company doesn't have recreational therapy - until now! She is one of a few rec therapists who'll be developing the service.

She was wondering if people knew any assessment tools that could she could use to evaluate clients.

Any help would be appreciated. Please comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home