Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Results of Name Change Vote

There will be no name change for ATRA. Election results sent out to ATRA members indicated 40% voted for the name change and 60% against it.

It is distressing to me that only 23% of the members voted. This makes me wonder how well informed the membership was about the election.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

As usual, apathy runs rampant :(

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home