Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tomorrow Last Day to Vote for Name Change

A friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day for ATRA members to vote on the name change.

For your information, 10 Distinguished Fellows have indicated support for the name change. They are:

David Austin
Frank Brasile
Peg Connolly
Mary Ann Keogh Hoss
John Jacobson
David Park
Thom Skalko
Glen Van Andel
Ray West
Pam Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home