Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Submit Ideas for Disability Research

This year for the first time, the federally mandated Interagency Committee on Disability Research (ICDR) is utilizing an innovative Web-based approach to collect online disability research comments to assist in developing a federal disability and rehabilitation 2010 research agenda.

Sign up to submit your recommendations on what you believe are critical research issues related to disability. Recommendations will be accepted March 27-April 17, 2009.

To sign up go to: http://www.icds.us/stakeholders/signup.sdpx

This opportunity seems like one that RT researchers should take advantage of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home