Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Good to be Back

In case you didn't notice, I've been away. I just returned from a trip to Tampa to watch some spring training games, play golf, and visit a friend. It was a great trip. I plan to keep up regular RT Blog posts now that I am back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

hi there Dr. David Austin.

I'm glad you're back.

I figured out how to "subscribe" to your blog - if that is the word. It let's me know when you have an update. I always like to read what you've written.

I just left the D.C. area. I had been at the ATRA Mid-year conference. It was a small group this year.

I'll chat with you later.

Danny

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home