Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mental Health Resource Center

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Center for Mental Health Services has a Resource Center to Promote Acceptance,Dignity and Social Inclusion Associated withMental Health (ADS Center).

They are countering prejudice and discrimination associated with mental illness by:
Sharing ideas about what works
Promoting best practices
Connecting people and programs

The web address is http://www.promoteacceptance.samhsa.gov/

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhodes Jack said...


Nice & informative article, I highly appreciate your efforts, we have the best psychiatrists Outpatient Treatment For Depression And Anxiety in US.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home