Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Did You Notice: Two Hoosiers

A recent post listed the ATRA Officers and Board members. Did you happen to notice that two of the officers are Hoosiers!

Heather Sedletzeck, CTRS, from Terre Haute, is the ATRA Secretary.

Vicki Scott, M.S., CTRS, who is with Hook Rehabilitation Center in Indianpolis, is the ATRA Treasurer.

There has been a tradition in ATRA of the Treasurer eventually serving as ATRA President. I hope this occurs again as Vicki Scott would make an outstanding ATRA President!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

She's got my vote...and she's a great Euchre partner :)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home