Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Midwest TR Symposium Call for Presentations

Call for Presentations, 38th Annual Midwest Symposium on Therapeutic Recreation & Adapted Physical Activity (MWTR), April 15 -17, 2009, St. Louis, MO
Submission Deadline: November 14, 2008

For 38 years, the MWTR has been offering students, practitioners, researchers, and educators an opportunity to participate in continuing education format in the Midwest. Most, but not all, participants and speakers come from community recreation, mental health, mental retardation, physical rehabilitation, aging, and outdoor recreation facilities, as well as colleges and universities.

Registration and program information will soon be posted at http://muconf.missouri.edu/midwest_symposium/. For more information, contact 573-882-4038 or muconf1@missouri.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home