Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

RT Educators Breakfast at NRPA Congress

The following announcement was sent out by Brent D. Wolfe, PhD, CTRS, Assistant Professor of Recreational Therapy at Georgia Southern University:

CALLING ALL RT/TR EDUCATORS

NRPA and the NTRS Board invite you to the
RT/TR Educators Breakfast at the
NRPA 2008 Annual Congress in Baltimore, Maryland
Thursday, October 16, 2008
8:00am-9:45am (Room: TBA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home