Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Book Out this Spring!

Sagamore Publishing recently announced that they would have a booth at the NRPA Congress. Sagamore also announced that my book, Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques, 6th Ed., will be a Spring 2009 Release.

I am truly excited about this new edition of my book. I believe it is my best work yet and hope it will make a great contribution to the field. I plan to provide more information about the book in additional posts on the RT Blog.

Here is the Sagamore announcement:

Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques, 6th edition presents a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to therapeutic recreation. This book addresses the actual practice of TR using practical examples and learning exercises. Therapeutic Recreation covers examples in both theory and implications, and is a great resource for students and practitioners alike. View this easy to read, new edition at Sagamore's NRPA booth in Baltimore.

ISBN 978-1-57167-547-7 * 6x9 Paper Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home