Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Meta-Analysis & Evidence-Based Practice

The August/September, 2008, issue of the Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 326 - 328) has an interesting article explaining the use of meta-analysis in evidence-based practice. The title is: “Meta-Analysis as a Basis for Evidence-Based Practice. The Question Is, Why Not?”

This would be a good article for RT faculty to read and to share with their students – especially senior level students and graduate students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home