Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good Selection

I just learned that Professor Bryan McCormick has been named the Interim Chair of the Department of Recreation, Parks and Tourism at IU. It is good for an RT faculty member to lead a department and Bryan is an excellent choice for the job.

I wish Bryan was a candidate to chair the department on a permanent basis because he is an extremely bright guy who is also very fair minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home