Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

WVTRA Conference Nov. 5 - 7

From Charlie Dixon comes this announcement:

West Virginia Therapeutic Recreation Association Conference
November 5, 6 and 7, 2008
Cacapon State Park
Berkeley Springs, WV
1 1/2 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC

GO TO www.WVTRA.org/conference for more information.

By the way, it was my honor to speak at the WVTRA Conference a few years ago. I really enjoyed being with the West Virginia RTs. They are a great group of people. If you are close enough to attend the WVTRA Conference, I can tell you that you will have a good time interacting with fellow participants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home