Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RT Medicare Project Conference Calls

Lisa Morgan,CTRS,Co-Chair of ATRA's Federal Public Policy Team,recently send out this information:

Learn more about what is going on with the Recreational Therapy Medicare Project!

Our profession needs you to participate on one of this week's ATRA Medicare Project Conference Calls!!

Thursday- March 27, 2008 at 7:00 pm EST (6pm CST, 5pm MST, 4pm PST)
or
Friday- March 28, 2008 at 12:00 pm EST (11am CST, 10am MST, 9am PST)

Call in number: 712-580-1800
Access Code: 604906#

We need EVERY CTRS and Student in every STATE to make this successful. Please don't assume that someone else is taking care of your future in this profession. We invite and encourage you to make one of these calls so that we can better assist you in getting your Representative and Senator on board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home