Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Youngkhill Lee to Calvin

Breaking news! Professor Youngkhill Lee will be leaving Indiana University (IU) to assume a faculty position at Calvin College. He will join the faculty at Calvin in the fall.

This is a real loss for IU because Youngkhill has been an exceptional researcher and teacher during his years at IU. He also has played a large role in service to his profession while at IU (although many of his service contributions may go unnoticed because he has often performed "behind the scenes.").

As a former colleague of Youngkhill's at IU I can tell you that we are all sorry to see him leave IU. He has been a wonderful colleague who has been a terrific contributor to both IU and his profession. I am sure his new colleagues and students at Calvin will find Youngkhill to be a real gift -- as we have at IU. Best of success, Youngkhill!

2 Comments:

Blogger Youngkhill said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Youngkhill said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home